Building the Foundations 121
There’s nothing magical or mysterious about Chi Running, nor is it skipping around waving josticks!
It is a simple common-sense approach to moving forward in an efficient way, without over-stressing the muscles and joints with the intention of improved performance and ultimate enjoyment.
If you’re interested in learning Chi Running, start with a Building the Foundations 1:1, which takes you through the foundational form focuses over four 1 hour sessions and includes video observation of your current running form.
You’ll also receive a tailored programme of focuses to use in your weekly runs, to help you to build your technique.
Cost: £120 (4 sessions, 4 hours in total, including video observation)
- Understand how your current running biomechanics are holding you back and how simple changes can create big impacts.
- Learn how to reduce breathlessness during your runs.
- Understand how to reduce tightness, tension and discomfort in the body as you run.
- Improve your timing and coordination to enable you to become more fluid in your runs.
- Reduce the impacts on your body post run.
- Learn how running faster doesn’t mean running harder.
- How to build a training plan that is specific to you and delivers results.