“If breathing is not normalized, no other movement pattern can be”.
The International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy | Volume 11, Number 5 | October 2016
What is Oxygen Advantage?
We can live without food for weeks, water for days but air, just a few minutes. We pay particular attention to what we eat and drink, good quality food and water, but very little to the air we breathe.
Although air quality is big news across the globe, what about the quantity of air that you breathe?
The quantity of air that you breathe has the potential to transform everything you every thought you knew about your health, your body and your performance. So whether you’re a park run fanatic, a weekend 10ker looking for that elusive PB , or a hardcore Ultra runner wanting that race changing edge.
The Oxygen Advantage breathing techniques could be just what you’ve been looking for.
For an athlete, Oxygen Advantage provides a competitive edge that is pure gold.
Simple, scientifically proven breathing techniques to improve athletic performance, sleep, focus and overall concentration.
By incorporating the Oxygen Advantage technique into your fitness program you will increase oxygen delivery to every part of your body.
Through a series of 11 exercises the Oxygen Advantage technique teaches you how to increase exercise intensity while expending less effort and breathing less heavily. Simulate high altitude training to improve aerobic and anaerobic capacity. Improve energy levels and become fitter and stronger.
You’ll feel the benefits of high altitude training (5,000m/17,000ft) with just one week of practice!
Two Powerful Pillars.
Simple to incorporate into your current training program and your daily life.
The results are astounding.
FUNCTIONAL BREATHING TRAINING.
- Functional Breathing Training.
- Reduce Breathlessness.
- Improve Oxygen Delivery.
- Dilate your Nose & Lungs.
- Improve Core Strength.
- Sleep Better-Increase Energy.
SIMULATION OF ALTITUDE TRAINING.
- Achieve your Personal Best.
- Delay Lactic Acid & Fatigue.
- Improve Repeated Sprint Ability.
- Prevent Gassing Out Too Soon.
- Stimulate Anaerobic Glycolysis.
- Push Your Limits.
Efficient breathing is the key to optimising sports performance.
It’s time to get ahead of the competition and transform your game.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the advantages of nasal breathing during rest and physical exercise.
- Explore the science of measuring and reducing breathlessness.
- Simulate high intensity and altitude training.
- Improve VO2 max (maximal oxygen uptake) and running economy.
- Delay the onset of lactic acid and fatigue.
- Improve mental focus.
- Respiratory muscle strength.
- Practical Oxygen Advantage breathing workout.
- Practical relaxation.
- Improved fitness.
- Reduced breathlessness during exercise.
- Improved sports performance.
- Better sleep quality.
- Improved cardiovascular health.
- Reduced risk of injury.
- Better posture.
- An improved response to stress.
- Increased energy and concentration.
Launching in May 2020
We will be offering 121’s, master classes and club sessions in the Oxygen Advantage technique.
Everyone can benefit from Oxygen advantage, whether your a swimmer, runner, cyclist or just a weekend warrior.
If you’d like to register your interest please click the button below and we will contact you as soon as it’s available.
Oxygen Advantage is a registered trademark.